JCT Construct is a revolutionary new online contract drafting tool to enable you to draft, amend, and edit your contracts with confidence and ease.
JCT’s new digital service, JCT Construct, is a contract drafting system with advanced editing features, enabling users to create and amend their JCT contracts in a secure, flexible, and easy to use online environment.
The system enables the editing of the JCT contract text itself, so that users can add their own amendments, clauses, or other customised text. This works alongside an intuitive Q&A process so that users can be guided through filling in their contract easily and comprehensively.
Each time progress is saved, users are able to generate a plain copy draft of their document for review, with an accompanying comparison document, making it possible to easily read the contracts and see all the user-input changes from the published JCT text.
The service also supports guest sharing, so collaborative working is made possible amongst those involved in the contract drafting. Colleagues are able to share drafts, make further edits and view all changes. Version-to-version comparison means that any changes between draft versions, and against the published JCT text, can be viewed, so full transparency between the parties to the contract is ensured at all times. When all parties are ready, documents can be finalised and final copies printed ready for signing.
JCT Construct will be available as a subscription only service, but with a range of options to suit whether an individual or a multi-user subscription is required, and whether the full range or a limited range of JCT contracts is required.
JCT Construct – in summary
- Add your own amendments, clauses, and other customised text. Clause numbers, cross-references in the JCT text, and table of contents all update automatically.
- Create boilerplates so you can re-use your standard set of changes.
- Guest sharing supports collaboration and enables all those involved in the drafting to share drafts, edit, and see all the changes.
- Print comparison documents showing all changes against the published JCT text for full transparency.
- Print draft contracts for review, and final contracts for signing.
Find out more at jctltd.co.uk/jct-construct